- We offer leagues in Spring, Summer and Fall
- League Registration - FALL 2022 (NOW OPEN)
- Regular season = 7 weeks
- Playoff Tournament = 2 weeks long and includes ALL league teams
GENERAL RULES & FORMAT:
- 10 players with minimum 4 girls on the field
- 7 innings or 50 minutes
- Brewtown Rec will provide a Certified Kickball Referee & Custom Equipment
- Download Kickball Rules
- Weekly Incentive Program: Teams earn weekly prizes for on field play from our sponsor bar
- Online Stats & Standings: Team & Individual performances will be updated weekly
- All Star Team: Nominated players (male & female) will receive custom Brewtown Rec All Star apparel
- Toilet Bowl: Not every team can win the league, but we still like to reward those who try. The 2 last place teams will earn the right to compete in the end of season Toilet Bowl and earn a great prize from our sponsor. As they say, when you feel the sting of defeat...just rub a little alcohol on it!
OUR LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP PACKAGE INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- The coveted Brewtown Cup Trophy
- League Championship Shirts
- Donation Check to Team's Chosen Charity
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE MY OWN TEAM?
We encourage all players to join Brewtown Rec, even if they don't have a team.
Click Here for more information on how to register as a Free Agent.
Our field locations vary by league night, so please make sure to check your team's online schedule. Below are the Kickball Fields we utilize:
- Hart Park
- Burbank School
- Juneau High School
- Wick Field
STILL ON THE FENCE?
Don't take our word for it, hear what our players have to say here.
Check out photos from our previous Brewtown Rec leagues here.