- We offer leagues in the Summer & Fall
- League Registration - FALL 2022 (NOW OPEN)
- Regular season = 7 weeks
- Playoff Tournament = 2 weeks long and includes ALL league teams
GENERAL RULES & FORMAT:
- Weekly Incentive Program: Teams earn weekly prizes for on field play from our sponsor bar
- Online Stats & Standings: Team & Individual performances will be updated weekly
- All Star Team: Nominated players (male & female) will receive custom Brewtown Rec All Star apparel
- Toilet Bowl: Not every team can win the league, but we still like to reward those who try. The 2 last place teams will earn the right to compete in the end of season Toilet Bowl and earn a great prize from our sponsor. As they say, when you feel the sting of defeat...just rub a little alcohol on it!
OUR LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP PACKAGE INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- The coveted Brewtown Cup Trophy
- League Championship Shirts
- Donation Check to Team's Chosen Charity
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE MY OWN TEAM?
We encourage all players to join Brewtown Rec, even if they don't have a team.
Click Here for more information on how to register as a Free Agent.
Our field locations vary by league night, so please make sure to check your team's online schedule. Below are the Softball Fields we utilize:
- Hart Park
- Dyer Park
- Burbank School
- Juneau High School
STILL ON THE FENCE?
Don't take our word for it, hear what our players have to say here.
Check out photos from our previous Brewtown Rec leagues here.